Today is St. Patrick's Day. If you're not wearing green, it's your responsibility to hit yourself in the head with a semi-hard object. Once you wake up from your concussion, put something green on. Make sure it's something everyone can see or that you're at least willing to show off; that means that green underwear is fine but you should be willing to show it off. If someone else isn't wearing green you have a number of options: you can pinch them as if you're in 2nd grade, you can hit on them if they're attractive, or you can introduce them to one of the local stalkers if they're not.
Spring break is winding down, I've spent several hours working on my take home final for neuroanatomy. It's one of those crazy some questions take hours and others take just a few minutes. I sort of would like a take home question every week instead of the running quizes that we have over any material covered thus far in the course. My workshop in Louisville went by quickly and it was great to see old friends. I'm hoping to see many of them again for Thunder over Louisville, and hopefully lots of other people this summer. I'm fairly sure I'll be in the greater D.C. area for some of the summer as well as some time in the boston area (look out Meggers and Missy -- it's scorpion bowl time!)
It's been one of those opportunity knocks weeks. Lots of potential internships, a couple of sad moments, and a lot of great times with friends. It's pretty much always true that every time I think I know how things are going to work out, something else completely off the wall happens. I've got a number of purchases I need to make in the next few months. I really need to get myself a PS2 and a Nintendo Revolution. If I'm going to be traveling all over the world, I might as well have video games to disrupt some of the lonely nights ahead. Hopefully I'll get to go to Greece for a couple weeks and maybe stop through Italy on the way back and see the family hill.
3 comments:
Greece?? GREECE?? I want to go to Greece!! Take me take me!! oh but sigh I must stay here in the 7th layer of hell that Savannah will be this summer and work! :-) My mom's family are from Greece. My great grandparents who I actually got to spend a decent amount of time with when I was little came from Greece when they were younger. I would love to go there someday!!
Alright gotta go to work...sigh!
One thing I WILL do before I die: take a tour of the Greek islands. Of course, there are many other things to do, but that is a dream vaca. ^^
wow. awesome. sounds like a pleasant turn of events! Maybe you grace us with a visit this summer too?
Post a Comment