Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where'd Tuesday go?

Tuesday went by far too quickly. I had a lot of things I planned to do, and very few of them actually got done. Sure, I made progress towards most of them - but solving all the complex problems in science seems to take much less time in my head than it does in real life. Also, had a meeting with my advisor that went well regarding my thesis proposal. Then stopped by Maegan's office with the promised cheesecake (I found it... see previous post). Now, I'm a big fan of cheesecake, particularly cheesecake with cherries (or strawberries) on top. The only thing harsh about cheesecake is falling down from the sugar high later in the day. I've got one of those funny zoned out headaches at the moment, which I'm trying to drown out with water so I can go for my afternoon run. I'm considering skipping the run today, but the realization that if I don't go today, I can't go tomorrow, and probably won't go Thursday has already struck me.

In other news, the new Bond movie comes out this weekend, any takers? You can fly to Houston -- we have good theaters. I'm trying to think of a good story to tell for this post. But I'm drawing a blank! The cheesecake stole my ability to think! Alright, time to go for a run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might be up for it -- saturday?